I’m teaming up with Seattles Best Coffee and showing y’all my absolute favorite coffee recipe! It’s like 80 degrees by the time I wake up in the morning, so Mathew decided it’d be an awesome idea to make iced coffee. This is really his recipe, so enjoy!
Prep time:5 mins | Cook time:5 mins|Total time:10 mins
- Large bowl with lid (or plastic wrap)
- Large spoon
- Coffee filter
- 2½ cups cold water
- 1½ cups ground Seattle’s Best Coffee
- Coffee Mate Fat Free Italian Sweet Cream creamer (1/4 cup)
- Splenda (1-2 tsp)
- Cinnamon (1 tsp)
- In your bowl, add 1 cup of cold water to your Seattle’s Best coffee grounds and stir gently with your spoon. Slowly add remaining 1½ cups of cold water, trying to agitate the grounds as little as possible.
- Cover your bowl with a lid or plastic wrap, and steep the grounds at room temperature for 12 hours.
- Strain the grounds through a filter and pour your coffee concentrate into a pitcher.
- To serve, add 1 part of your concentrate to 3 parts of water over ice.
- Add ¼ cup of the Coffee Mate Fat Free Italian Sweet Cream creamer, Splenda (to your liking), and cinnamon. Stir and enjoy!
- If you do not have some of these items don’t fret! I’ve got you covered!
- Alternative method:
- Make a pot of coffee with Seattle’s Best Coffee. Once brewed, put coffee into refrigerator until cold.
- To serve, fill your glass with ice and then pour coffee ¾ of the way up. Add Coffee Mate Fat Free Italian Sweet Cream creamer (1/4 cup), Splenda, and Cinnamon. Stir. Enjoy!